Hannah is getting a new pool! Pay it Forward Kids, Innovative Spas, and Baystate Pools has helped Hannah get her wish. A new pool in her backyard. Make a Wish a wonderful organization that helps critically ill children. Go out and help someone today. We are the change the world needs.
This is what we sent out to one school in every state this week! Free. No Charge. If you would like to get your free Purple Package too, let us know. We will drop one in the mail FREE OF CHARGE. We want you to be able to use this in your school!
If you feel passionate about something, do something about it! Be a leader in your community. Tell someone about your plan, and get help making it happen. You can change the world by Paying it Forward. Kindness is contagious.
Go out today and donate your time to someone who needs you. If you are short on cash and can’t afford to give a gift card or a donation of a blanket thats ok. Go and help out at your local homeless shelter, or soup kitchen or church that helps out people less fortunate. Your community needs you.
We have committed to helping out this count of homeless kids in Virginia Beach. Please help us out by donating a 10.00 gift card to McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s, or Taco Bell. Thanks! DiscoFlyer_Version2
Often times, people on give during the holidays. Please remember now thats its the new year that the best time to give after the holidays. The need right now is great for coats, hats, gloves, socks and shoes. Please contact your local kids homeless shelter and the union mission to help those that need you the most. For Kids, By Kids.
Sometimes it is the bare necessities that mean more to someone in need than a dollar. If you don’t feel comfortable handing out cash to someone on the street, try picking up a few pairs of gloves or winter hats to have in your car and ready to pass along to someone who could use it.
Pay it forward Kids
is a Non-Profit organization that was created by 12 year old Jack Praver of Virginia Beach, VA. With the help of his sister, 15 year old Madi Praver, they have set on a quest to try and change the world, one child at a time. The concept of paying it forward is simply to do, one kind deed a day to another person, without ever expecting
anything in return.
- Donate your time to a local animal shelter
- Take a dog for an extra long walk
- Help your neighbor with their yard work
- Clean out your closet and donate items to Charity
- Hand write a note to a friend letting them know how much you care and what an awesome friend they are
- Let someone go ahead of you in the grocery store check out
- Help a family member or friend clean their house
- Hold the door open for someone – All Week Long
- Drop off some magazines and books to a Senior Citizens Center
- Go to a local Fire Department and tell them how awesome they are
- Leave your mail carrier a kind note or small gift
- Bring your neighbor fresh flowers
- Pick up garbage in your neighborhood, beach or park
- Play “10 Good Things” – Say 10 good
- things about someone you know
Inspire others to do Random Acts of Kindness by sharing your stories here!